HexCon is coming to NYC. Catch the early-bird price before the time's up! Book me a spot

Android Enterprise account removedSolved

Participant
Discussion
1 year ago

Hi, I’ve been trying to enroll my devices in Android Enterprise as device owner but I’m getting an error saying that Android Enterprise has not been configured for my organization. Does anyone have any idea what might have happened?

Replies (5)

Marked SolutionPending Review
Participant
1 year ago

That’s probably because your Android Enterprise token has been removed from the google admin console. That’s assuming that your organization was enrolled with the google domain.

Participant
1 year ago

Yeah I’d enrolled via Google domain, is it possible to re-enroll?

Participant
1 year ago

Yup, you can re-enroll your organization. You just have to login to your google admin console (just to be sure, check whether Android Enterprise has been disabled for your Organizational Unit) If it is disabled, you can re-enroll your organization by generating a new token.

Hexnode Expert
1 year ago

@_patricia_, thank you so much for helping out, I’ll take it from here 🙂

@frida, you can generate a new token as shown below:

Generate token to re-enroll Android Enterprise account

Once the token is generated, paste it in the Hexnode UEM portal. You can enroll your devices in the Android Enterprise program just like you used to.
Do have a look at our help document for a step-by-step guidance on re-enrolling your Android Enterprise account.

Hope this helps with your query.

Regards,
Chloe Edison
Hexnode UEM

Participant
1 year ago

Appriciated. Hats off to the support team.