Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Turn OFF the Android devices without having physical access to it, using Hexnode

Unified Endpoint Management Community Forums General Turn OFF the Android devices without having physical access to it, using Hexnode

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 1 month, 2 weeks ago by Grace Baker. This post has been viewed 35 times
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Bruce

I am looking for a solution for 20-30 android devices for a client of mine. I want to turn them off at a particular time everyday without having physical access to it

#6386 Score: 0
    Grace Baker
    1 pt

Hey, Thanks for reaching out to us.

Hexnode enables you to power off Android devices without having physical access to them. The feature is supported only on Samsung Knox, Rooted Android devices and devices with Hexnode MDM as a system app.

To power off an Android device:

1. Login to the portal and navigate to Manage-> Devices. Select the desired device.
    2. Click on the Actions button and choose the option ‘Power off Device’.
    3. A prompt asking for confirmation will appear. Click on ‘Power off’. The action will now get initiated.

Please note that any work the user is on might be lost.

Cheers!
    Grace Baker
    Hexnode MDM

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.