Provide more option for synchronization times with AD

expand collapsive

It would be very helpful if more options for syncing with AD can be provided. Currently all we have is either a daily/weekly timer with a specific hour and minutes of the day, instead I would prefer one were I can set it to sync on hourly or even minute bases, example: sync every 10 minutes.

All Replies

• Hexnode

thomas-specter

Hi Dennis,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We have a current limit on AD sync as it used for user management.

However, should you need to update the same on Hexnode immediately after updating the AD server, you can start a sync manually as well, by clicking on the settings button in Admin -> Active Directory-> Sync.

Cheers!

Thomas Specter
    Hexnode MDM

• Participant

DenO

Participant

Hello,

Yes, I am aware of that functionality, however it is manual. I would rather have it sync, on a mass scale it is a really cumbersome solution. I can not provide everyone with access to it, but users are created without my oversight, so I am constantly asked to log in to hexnode and sync to our AD.

It is a user case which you may not have encountered until now, however, I am sure there are people other than me that would appreciate it.

Kind regards,

Dennis

• Hexnode

thomas-specter

Hi Denis,

Thank you for getting back to us.

We shall definitely raise a feature request for our team to discuss the implementation of increasing the AD Sync frequency.

Kindly email us your Hexnode account details at “mdm-support@hexnode.com”, for us to append you to the notification queue.

Cheers!

Thomas Specter
    Hexnode MDM