Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Location tracking and Enrollment in Hexnode MDM

Unified Endpoint Management Community Forums General Location tracking and Enrollment in Hexnode MDM

• This topic has 1 reply, 2 voices, and was last updated 5 months, 1 week ago by Grace Baker. This post has been viewed 108 times
Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      Kourtney

Hey Hexnode team,
      I am very new to MDM. So my requirements regarding MDM is to locate the devices of my drivers. They will be around 200 drivers. All will be having an Android Tablet given to them. So, I found out that Hexnode can meet my requirement.
      While going through the get started document, all I could see was the term “Enrollment”. Actually, enrolling means, what does that do to my devices?

• #6533 Score: 0
      Grace Baker
      3 pts

Hey, Thanks for reaching out to us.

Yes, Hexnode can track the location of enrolled Android devices. You can also fetch the complete history of locations traversed by the device. Please check out our help doc on Location Tracking to know more.

Enrollment is the first step in the management of devices using Hexnode. The devices are on-boarded / registered into the portal via the enrollment process. Only the enrolled devices can be managed by the MDM. There are several methods of enrollment for Android devices. Please check out our help doc on enrollment methods for more info.

Cheers!
      Grace Baker
      Hexnode MDM

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.