Not able to add managed web apps as mandatory apps

expand collapsive

Hi guys, I’m facing an issue wherein if I create managed web appsit does not show up on the mandatory apps list. Do you guys know why or how I can sort this issue, I have 100 devices and I need to solve this issue?

All Replies

• Participant

Gretchen

Participant

Hey, I faced the same issue. To get it to work all I had to do was select the required web app from the Web app section in the Managed Google Apps window. After selecting the app, I added it to a policy that chose the Mandatory Apps, and then it worked. Try this out and see if this works.

• Hexnode

Harmon

Hey @William, Thank you for reaching out to us! I think I understand what must’ve gone wrong for you. After creating the web app, you must publish it. To do so, click on the web app you created from Apps > +Add Apps > Managed Google Apps > Web Apps. Scroll down and click on the ‘Select’ button. Publishing the web app adds it to your app repository, you can distribute it to your devices from here on. To add it to the list of mandatory apps, create a new policy or edit an existing policy and add the web app.

Hope your query was addressed and solved, have a nice day!

Cheers!
    Harmon Wells
    Hexnode UEM

• This reply was modified 1 year, 3 months ago by  Harmon.