Network Error occurred

expand collapsive

Hi, this error is shown every time I try to enroll my device by giving sever name. Can u guys tell me why this is happening?
All I did was download the Hexnode UEM app from play store and install it. When I opened the app and typed in the name of my hexnode server this error showed up. Is there something I am doing wrong?

Networkerror

All Replies

Jimena

Participant

Jimena

Participant

U sure u typed in the correct server name? Since there seems to be no room for error in any of the other steps you mentioned looks like it’s most prolly coz of incorrect server name.
    I was faced with an ‘unknown error occurred’ error message when I had typed in a wrong server name a few times. Don’t know why it’s showing 2 diff error messages for this though.

Emma Jones

Hexnode

Emma Jones

Hey @raelynn, Looks like @emersyn and @jimena came through for you!

In the event that this error occurs again, please follow the below steps:

1. Ensure that the device is connected to the internet.
    2. For authenticated enrollments, ensure that the connected domain service is functional.

If the issue still persists, it can be attributed to an incorrect server name.

In the possibility that you entered an incorrect server name; you’ll be faced with either of the 2 error prompts given below:

If Server name = abcd.hexnodemdm.com 

‘Network Error Occurred’ – Verify if ‘.hexnodemdm.com’ part of the server name you entered is correct.
    ‘Unknown Error Occurred’ – Verify if ‘abcd.’ part of the server name you entered is correct.

Do check out our Troubleshooting Guides to find assistance on common errors.

Hope you find this useful!

Cheers!
    Emma Jones
    Hexnode UEM

• This reply was modified 3 weeks, 6 days ago by AvatarEmma Jones.