Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

macOS policy for setting the time zone

Unified Endpoint Management Community Forums Policy and Configurations macOS policy for setting the time zone

This topic contains 5 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hexnode Support 3 months ago. This post has been viewed 187 times

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

FR0hd3

Hi

the policy is described here:

But in my hexnode the dot “Time Server” is missing in the macos policy.

Bildschirmfoto 2019-04-28 um 22.00.06

Is the manual wrong or what is wrong?

#3418 Score: 0

Hexnode Support
    Hexnode MDM
    1 pt

Hey there,

Thank you for reaching out to us! Are you looking for the Time Server settings? Unfortunately, this feature isn’t available at the moment.
    The option you’ve chosen ‘Limit Mac Usage’ is different from ‘Time Server’. ‘Limit Mac Usage’ lets an admin limit access to a user’s Mac device. Admin can disable users from logging into their Mac devices at specified time periods.

Check out the help documentation to learn more about this feature.

Cheers!

Hexnode MDM Team

#3422 Score: 0

FR0hd3

Yes, I’m looking for the time server settings. When will you be available again?

#3424 Score: 0

Hexnode Support
    Hexnode MDM
    1 pt

Hi,

Our team has already started working on the feature. We will let you know as soon as we get an update from the development team.

Cheers!

Hexnode MDM Team

#3421 Score: 0

FR0hd3

Yes, I’m looking for the time server settings.

When will it be available again?

#3493 Score: 0

Hexnode Support
    Hexnode MDM
    1 pt

Hi ,

We are still working on it. It might take some time to get it released. Can you please confirm how crucial is this functionality for you ?

Also, kindly let us know the time line that you are looking at & the number of devices you are planning to manage with Hexnode.

Please let us know for any help.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.