Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

enable location check-in while in kiosk mode

Mobile Device Management Community Forums Kiosk Management enable location check-in while in kiosk mode

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Hexnode Support 5 months, 1 week ago. This post has been viewed 141 times

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author

Tamara Bowers

I need help. I’m in kiosk mode and I want to enable Location check-in. How do I do this?

#2003 Score: 0

Hexnode Support
    Hexnode MDM
    5 pts

Tamara, here’s how you do it.

Enable Location Check-in option: To enable users to check in their location, Go to Policies tab and open your kiosk policy. Click on Kiosk Settings tab. Enable the option “Enable User location check-in” under Miscellaneous Settings.  Save your policy.

Location Check In
    Use Location Check-in option: Tap on the Settings icon on your device and select Location Check-in option. This will open a prompt asking you to enter location notes. Once entered, click Send.

Location check-in

View Location Notes: You can find the history of location notes sent by the users from Reports > Location Reports > Location History.

Here is all you need to know about location tracking.

Thanks and regards
    Hexnode Support Team
    +1-866-498-9407 (US Toll-Free)
    +44-(800)-3689920(UK Toll-Free)
    +61-1800165939 (Australia Toll-Free)
    +1-510-545-9700 (Intl)
    Hexnode | Mitsogo Inc.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.