Alternative to surelock – Hexnode MDM

expand collapsive

Afternoon. I currently use Surelock on my company devices and am looking for an alternative solution. Most importantly – can the device settings be adjusted/controlled remotely without having to physically have the device in hand?

All Replies

• Hexnode

grace-baker

Hey, Thanks for reaching out to us.

Yes, Hexnode will be able to fulfil your requirements!
    You can enroll, deploy content, view and control the devices using Hexnode. All these, starting from the enrollment can be done remotely. There will be almost no requirement of any manual intervention.
    You can remotely push and update apps on enrolled devices.
    Hexnode will enable centralized device management and you can restrict the device features without having physical access to the device. The device can also be locked down to specific apps. Hexnode supports the management of Android, iOS, Windows, tvOS and macOS devices.

To know more about Hexnode features, please sign up for the 30-day free trial.

Cheers!
    Grace Baker
    Hexnode MDM

• Participant

Hailey

Participant

i want to know if i add/remove apps, I can push these updates to the drivers and their android tablets will reconfigure to the new apps allowed?
    Surelock promised that but without jumping through some overly complicated means, this was not possible. updates were done via bluetooth and all devices had to be in hand

• Hexnode

grace-baker

Thanks for the reply.

Yes, you will be able to remotely push the apps to Android devices and also easily update these apps using Hexnode .

You can easily push the apps to devices via Mandatory app policy or remote actions. If the device does not support silent installation, a prompt asking the user to install the app will appear on the device screen.
    Please check out the help doc on app installation on Android devices for more info.

Hexnode lets you update the Store and Enterprise apps on Android devices.

If the store app to be updated was pushed to the device via Mandatory app policy, the app gets updated on the device provided the policy remains attached. Check out the help doc on updating Store and Enterprise app for more details.

Cheers!
    Grace Baker
    Hexnode MDM