Dashboard and Theme Revamp

expand collapsive

We are excited to share that we are giving a completely new look for our dashboard with a better theme.

See what’s up in the revamp!

• A brighter theme to provide a great visual experience.
  • Enhancements on the existing widgets in the dashboard.
  • More widgets on Managed Apps Summary, Enrollment Integrations Summary, Endpoints Summary, Device Check-in, Top 5 Carrier Networks etc. added to the dashboard.

Wanna know more on this? Have a look at our documentation on Dashboard.

Cheers!
Michelle Hendricks
Hexnode MDM

All Replies

• Participant

Mark

Participant

Hi,

We are trailing your platform at the moment and are loving the control we have over the devices vs our current MDM platform.

However, I personally suffer from eye strain a lot so have to run my systems in ‘Dark mode’ theme support to avoid getting headaches.  As it currently stands your UI is exceptionally bright which makes using it for any length of time difficult.

I see the request above for a Dark Theme and that it is on the roadmap for the future but that was back in 2019 and I cannot find any further update on this matter.

before we move ahead with using your platform as our final MDM solution I was wondering if there is an ETA on when the dark theme may be available?

• Hexnode

Michelle

Hey Mark,

Thank you for reaching out to Hexnode UEM.

We have already passed this to our development team, and they are extensively working on this. However, as per our development team, it may take a couple of months for the feature to get released.

We’ll keep you posted on this!

Michelle Hendricks
    Hexnode UEM

• This reply was modified 2 years, 1 month ago by  Michelle.
  • Participant

Lucas

Participant

Hi,

I was just wondering if there was an update on a dark mode feature for the Hexnode UI. I saw it was in development in 2019 and then passed to the dev team 13 months ago so I was just curious if there’s been any progress.

• Hexnode

Audrey

Hey @LucasCarrao, thank you for reaching out to us.

We know this thread isn’t exactly flattering, and that anything we say at this point is just gonna sound like an excuse.

But we’re afraid it will still be a while before we could bring this feature to you.

We strongly apologize for getting your hopes up.

Apologies,
    Audrey Black
    Hexnode UEM