adding the Camera to the Multi App Kiosk

expand collapsive

I am having trouble adding the Camera to the Android Multi App Kiosk- I cant seem to figure out how to do that. I cant even FIND it in the menu to add it into the kiosk.

All Replies

• Hexnode

grace-baker

Hey, Thanks for reaching out to us.

To add an application to the Multi-app kiosk, navigate to Android Kiosk Lockdown-> Multi app in the kiosk policy. Click on the ‘+’ icon and select the ‘add app’ option. Please search for the desired app, select and add it to the kiosk. Associate targets and save the policy.

If you are not able to find the app in the list, please navigate to Manage tab and click on the device name. You will be directed to the device summary page. Navigate to the Applications tab and search for the app. Please copy the identifier of the app.
    Navigate to Android->Multi-app in the kiosk policy. Click on the option to add an app and search using the identifier that was copied. Please add the app and save the policy after associating the targets. The app should now show up in the kiosk.
    Also, if you want to access the functionality of the app but do not want it to show up on the kiosk launcher, you can add it as a background app. Click here to know more on this.

Please reach us for any further queries.

Cheers!
    Grace Baker
    Hexnode MDM