Hexnode is about to host its first-ever partner summit on April 21st, 2021. The Hexnode Partner Summit 2021 is an open event for all- Hexnode partners (resellers, affiliates, and distributors), users and non-users. Our partner community is an essential part of Hexnode and we aim to bolster our relationship through this partner summit. The event will be an informative, fun, and rewarding experience for our partners.
For the first time ever, we are giving away a few partner awards for the best-performing partners. Here are the award categories:
Partner of the year award
This is an invite-only award and the nominees will be chosen by Hexnode itself. The Hexnode partner of the year will be selected based on a lot of performance factors such as sales figures, event participation, feature suggestions, and other activities. Nominees will be notified before the event and the winner will be announced at the event.
Sales story of the year award
This award is purely based on the case studies you provide us with. Tell us of how you helped your clients win big with Hexnode. Sent the case study as an article or a video (preferred). One partner can send two case studies and no more.
The do-gooder award
Have you helped contribute to a cause or social-impact initiative with Hexnode? Send us your story as an article or preferably a video. Two case-studies per participant.
How to apply for these awards?
For the sales story of the year award and the do-gooder award, you need to submit your case study as mentioned below
- The case study should follow this template
- Email the case studies to email@example.com. Make sure to mention the category you would like to be considered for (Sales story of the year or The do-gooder award).
- Make sure you fill out the Case study release form and submit that along with the case study. The case study release form will be sent to you via email. If you have failed to receive it please contact us.
- Submit your case studies before April 10th.
There are somethings that you should not do.
- Forge case studies. All case studies will be validated.
- Submit unrelated documents.
- Submit more than two case studies per category.
Why would you want to win any of these awards?
Winning any of the Hexnode partner awards has some advantages too in addition to the joy of victory.
- Token of recognition include a physical award and a digital badge that can be highlighted on your website or blog.
- Get mentioned (for 2 months) in a Hexnode blog that garners an average of 50,000 views per month.
- Get mentions on our website and our monthly newsletter sent to an email list of 30,000+.
See… this partner summit is going to be a blast and we welcome you all to be a part of this event.
If you haven’t registered yet, click on this link and register.
For more details, read our announcement blog.