Operating System: Android
- App Configuration
Hexnode’s integration with Lenovo OEMConfig delivers a simplified solution that provides an extended ability to manage and configure Android-based Lenovo tablets. Moreover, this collaboration makes it easier for device administrators to customize various OEM-specific features on Lenovo devices by deploying the Lenovo OEMConfig application. Thus, the advanced device management capabilities and the business requirements that evolve are solely under the control of the enterprise.
- Portability: The portability and ease of use of Lenovo devices help improve the business outcomes of enterprises.
- Enterprise-compliant: Lightweight corporate devices from Lenovo prove to be ideal for enterprise requirements.
- Energy-efficient: Lenovo devices have low power requirements, thus having an extended battery life.
- Customizable solution: Lenovo Device-as-a-Service (DaaS) offers a comprehensive, customizable mobility solution to tackle organizational needs.
- Lifecycle management: Lenovo’s extended support and service across its devices provide cost-effective and efficient device lifecycle management.
Lenovo is a multinational technology company that began its journey in 1984. Dedicated to transforming user experience with technology, Lenovo offers a broad range of devices, from smartphones to laptops. Lenovo provides a complete ecosystem of smart devices, applications, and data centers, helping businesses perform as trusted organizations. By adding customer-validated requirements, Lenovo continues to improve digital workplace solutions.
3325 Scott Blvd, Santa Clara, California 95054