Kyocera Device Config Plugin
Operating System: Android
- App Configuration
Kyocera develops a range of rugged mobile devices that offer enterprise-grade security to its business customers. These ultra-rugged, highly durable mobility solutions are customizable and designed to solve the most challenging business use cases.
Hexnode’s integration with Kyocera simplifies deploying and managing devices to meet the elevated enterprise requirements. Kyocera’s OEMConfig application extends immense capabilities to organizations, which lets them configure employees’ device capabilities. The entire suite of EMM features extended through the OEMConfig app improves the management of enterprise-based Kyocera devices, thus customizing the devices as per the business needs. Furthermore, consolidating the Hexnode UEM solution makes business-compliant Kyocera mobile devices well-tailored to serve a dynamic workforce.
- Durability: The military-grade durable smartphones from Kyocera are certified to operate under extreme conditions offering waterproof, dustproof, and high resistance to shock and drops.
- Push-to-talk: Dedicated Push-to-talk (PTT) buttons and support for various carrier-specific PTT platforms ensure high utility and flexibility.
- Security: Kyocera devices provide built-in security and full encryption to the stored data, safe data transfer technology, secure boot, and certificate management.
- Remote monitoring: Employee devices can be monitored remotely to ensure that they meet the company’s compliance criteria, facilitating complete remote device management.
- Lifecycle management: Ranging from small to medium businesses, you can avail of Kyocera’s services throughout the device life cycle, ensuring constant support from Kyocera to manage the deployed devices.
The Kyocera group is one of the global pioneers in developing innovative technologies to serve its customers worldwide. Founded in 1959, Kyocera Corporation has broad expertise in delivering a diverse range of products and services: devices, equipment, advanced materials, components, network engineering, and more. They follow the “Customer-First” principle to ensure customer satisfaction in service, price, quality, and delivery. Kyocera’s global operations work toward developing superior performance, functionality, and value.
Kyoto City, Kyoto Prefecture