BlueBird BOS OEMConfig
Operating System: Android
- App Configuration
Hexnode integrates with Bluebird to manage ruggedized Android devices from a unified management console. This fluid integration facilitates businesses to deploy such devices into the Hexnode console with QR enrollment – the simplest and easiest device enrollment. Using the native device management suite for Android, organizations can exert secure policy-based control over Bluebird devices. Apart from the basic management suite, advanced device controls can be unlocked by leveraging the BOSTM OEMConfig application. By combining Hexnode and Bluebird, businesses have the opportunity to fortify not only their environments but also satisfy their growing business needs.
- Ruggedness and durability: Explicitly designed to operate in extreme weather conditions, Bluebird TankSmith Technology and Corning Gorilla Glass provide enhanced durability for Bluebird devices.
- Reliability: The products from Bluebird are designed by industrial experts and have been thoroughly tested in real-life situations to ensure better performance and maximum reliability.
- Smart and quick data capture: Delivers lightning-fast barcode scan with motion tolerance for 1D/2D barcodes, labels, or documents.
- Customer safety: Eco-friendly design and usage of harmless raw materials make Bluebird devices the safest tools to work with
- Rapid and stable communication network support: Bluebird devices provide superior Wi-Fi speeds and a broader range of networking with MU-MIMO technology.
Bluebird is a leading device manufacturer with over 26 years of technical expertise in delivering industry-standard devices and excellent services. Bluebird has come a long way from releasing the world’s first Mobile POS systems in the leading department stores in Korea to producing desktop RFID readers. Its broad product portfolio includes enterprise mobile devices, RFID solutions, payment terminals, hardware packages, software support, and more. Bluebird’s mission-critical devices aim at fulfilling several industrial demands, such as complete ruggedness in extreme conditions, seamless data capturing, real-time visibility, rapid computing technology, and so forth.
3F, 115, Irwon-ro, Gangnam-Gu, Seoul, KR