Windows OS Update Configuration

expand collapsive

Hi There,

I am trying to get windows update settings into a policy but I cant see that as an option.
Does hexnode support that?

Thanks

All Replies

Thomas Specter

Hexnode

Thomas Specter

Hi Paul,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

Currently Windows OS updates cannot be done via policy through Hexnode. However, you can deploy scripts via Hexnode to your managed devices.

Thus, you can deploy a script to update the OS of your devices. Scripting helps you resolve various device level changes you need to make across multiple devices. You can find scripts online/ develop them on your own. Please do refer our blog post as well.

Cheers!

Thomas Specter
    Hexnode MDM

• Brad

Participant

Brad

Participant

Something I’ve asked in the past as well and they don’t have anything in regards to updates available for Windows for some reason.

• Deborah Timothy

Deborah Timothy

Hexnode

Deborah Timothy

Hello Brad,

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are extremely sorry for keeping you waiting. The feature to configure the OS update settings for Windows is in our roadmap. Once the feature rolls out, you will be able to configure patch updates and much more. It will be truly worth the wait!! Till then please use custom scripts to push updates. Read our doc to know more about executing scripts for Windows devices.

We will surely notify you once the feature releases. Do check out our Release Notes to get the latest updates.

Cheers!!
    Deborah Timothy
    Hexnode UEM