September 21, 2017 at 9:00 am #989
Version : 6.0
Release date: 21st September 2017
- iMac support
- Windows laptop support
- Remote view in Android devices
- Location support in Windows 10
- New UI for Kiosk settings
- Remote ring support
- Airplay support
- New restrictions
- Multiple font support
The new version of Hexnode (v 6.0) includes support for iMac. iMac support includes Passcode settings, device restrictions, CalDAV settings, and network settings such as Email, Wi-Fi, VPN, ActiveSync and LDAP.
Windows laptop support
Hexnode MDM supports Windows laptops from Windows 8.1 onwards. The support includes Password settings, network settings such as Wi-Fi, Email and ActiveSync and some restrictions.
Windows 10 laptops support location tracking except the Home edition.
Remote view in Android
The new version of Hexnode MDM provides a remote view to the Android devices managed by the MDM. The feature is supported by Android 5.0 onwards.
The kiosk settings has been added as a new tab in the Policies section and the UI has been improved.
The device can be made to ring out loud from the MDM console.
The iOS devices can be configured to support Airplay for streaming data between devices.
iOS essential restrictions
- Allow Enterprise Book Metadata Sync (iOS 8+)
- Allow Documents From Managed Apps in Unmanaged Apps (iOS 7+)
- Allow Documents From Unmanaged Apps in Managed Apps (iOS 7+)
iOS advanced restrictions
- Allow Diagnostic submission settings modification(iOS 9.3.2+)
- Allow Bluetooth settings modification(iOS 10.0+)
- Allow Dictation input(iOS 10.3+)
- Force MDM-configured Wi-Fi networks(iOS 10.3+)
- Allow AirPrint(iOS 11.0+)
- Allow iBeacon discovery of AirPrint printers(iOS 11.0+)
- Allow removal of system apps(iOS 11.0+)
- Allow creation of VPN configurations(iOS 9.0+)
- Allow Keychain storage of Airprint credentials(iOS 11.0+)
- Force Trusted certificates for secure printing(iOS 11.0+)
Multiple font support
Hexnode version 6 allows to add additional fonts for iOS in the MDM server.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.