Not able to find the user created under a Domain.

expand collapsive

I am a G Suite user. One of the users created under a domain cannot be found.  How can such changes that we make be reflected on the portal correctly?

All Replies

• Hexnode

grace-baker

Hey, Thanks for reaching out to us.

The changes are not getting reflected as the users/groups in your domain have not been properly synced to the MDM portal. However, you can manually initiate the sync.
    Navigate to Admin-> G Suite and click on the sync button at the top right. The sync will get initiated. After the sync is completed, please navigate to Manage-> Users and search for the created user. The option to filter the users based on the User Type will also be present at the right side of the user details. Select ‘G Suite’ for listing the G Suite users.

Cheers!
    Grace Baker
    Hexnode MDM

• Participant

Saiqa

Participant

When does G suite account get automatically synced to Hexnode? If I know the exact time, I will add users to these accounts just before that so I won’t have to wait for the users to be synced.

• Hexnode

Catherine

Keymaster

Hello @saiqa,

Thank you for reaching out to us. The automatic sync happens every Monday at 00:00 UTC. You can also initiate the sync at any time you want from the Admin tab. Simply click on the sync button in the G Suite section of the Admin tab.

Cheers!!

Deborah Timothy

Hexnode UEM