Hexnode MDM lets you clear app data of the apps installed in your devices. You won’t be able to clear the app cache alone. Rather you will be able to clear app cache along with app data as well You have to keep in mind that clearing app data is more critical than clearing cache as it removes previously saved preferences and settings and resets app to its default states.
Note :This feature works only for SAFE Devices.
1. Log in to your Hexnode MDM Console.
2. On your dashboard, click on Management. Head to Devices.
3. Click on a device name. You will be taken to the specific device summary page.
4. Click on Applications. Here you will see a list of all installed apps in your device.
5. Identify the app and click on the erase button on the right.
6. You will get a prompt saying “Action Initiation Executed”.
7. Click on the bell icon at the top of the device summary page to see the status of recent actions. If your previous action has been completed successfully, you can see a notification with the action message “Wipe App Data” and its status “Success” at the top of the list. Click on ‘see more to display the complete list of actions performed on yourdevice.
Thanks and regards
Hexnode Support Team
+1-866-498-9407 (US Toll Free)
+44-(800)-3689920(UK Toll Free)
+61-1800165939 (Australia Toll Free)
Hexnode | Mitsogo Inc.