Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

File Management/Login on macOS

Mobile Device Management Community Forums macOS Management File Management/Login on macOS

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  Amy Watson 2 months, 1 week ago. This post has been viewed 111 times

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Jack

Hi! Is it possible to use custom mobile configurations? I want to distribute profiles with configurations for our software deployment client. Can I upload my own .mobileconfig file and push it to macOS devices?
    For example, if I create a profile in Apple Profile Manager for Mac login window message and export it as a .mobileconfig, can I use this with Hexnode to push it to devices?

#2607 Score: 0

Amy Watson
    Hexnode MDM

Hey Jack! We do not have the option to upload .mobileconfig files to macOS devices currently. Meanwhile, configuration profiles you are trying to create with Apple Profile Manager can be achieved via policies in Hexnode MDM.
    Glance through the Getting started with Mac management help doc for a preview on macOS device management.

Cheers!
    Amy Watson
    Hexnode MDM

#2608 Score: 0

Jack

Thank you! Also, would it be possible to add the feature to configure the login window of Mac to text input for Username and Password instead of User list?

#2610 Score: 0

Amy Watson
    Hexnode MDM

We’re planning to release this feature shortly. We don’t have an ETA just yet, but as per the last update from the team behind it, we’d say we’re close to launching it.
    Stay tuned for our latest feature updates here:   https://www.hexnode.com/forums/forum/release-notes/

Cheers!
    Amy Watson
    Hexnode MDM

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.