UPDATE: MWC 2020 Barcelona has been canceled, an excerpt from the official statement issued by GSMA reads:
With due regard to the safe and healthy environment in Barcelona and the host country today, the GSMA has cancelled MWC Barcelona 2020 because the global concern regarding the coronavirus outbreak, travel concern and other circumstances, make it impossible for the GSMA to hold the event.
For more info, please do check out GSMA’s official statement.
Our hearts go out to all those who are affected by the novel Corona Virus. We at Hexnode hope that humanity triumphs over this crisis.
We also would wish to see each and every one of you in the next year’s event, with bigger and better innovations and ideas.
It is that time of the year again. The biggest mobile event in the world is back in town. MWC Barcelona 2020 kicks off on February 24, offering you a glimpse of the present and future of the mobile industry. The gargantuan event attracts over 109,000 key decision-makers from all over the world every year. Around 3600 international media and analysts also stop by. With all this limelight, attending MWC would sure help you in making a mark in the industry.
This year, Hexnode is also going to be part of MWC. If you make it to the event, do catch us on the show floor.
Hexnode and MWC 2020
To experience Hexnode firsthand at MWC 2020, visit booth 7K11 in hall 7–we will be showcasing some cool new features, demoing solutions and offering 1 to 1 sittings with our experts.
Our product specialists will offer you an inside scoop on what challenges IT departments should expect this year and how to tackle them. Get in on interactive sessions that cover complete product demos to featured topics like:
- IoT management: Hexnode pros will showcase seamless IoT management across an array of devices like Apple TV, Raspberry Pi, Odroid, Android TV devices, wearables and more. Attend bonus workshops on OEMConfig to learn about deploying elevated restrictions and fine-grained configurations on barcode scanners, RFID readers, and other Android-based hardware.
- Telecom Expense Management: With the advent of 5G, data expenses are skyrocketing. Our product specialists look forward to getting you up to speed on Hexnode’s latest features on telecom expense management. Time to say goodbye to data overages, massive cell phone bills, and operational inefficiencies.
- Digital Signage: Media consumption is at an all-time high. Get the most out of your digital screens through impactful branding and digital signage marketing. Our team will guide you on setting up interactive kiosks and digital signages on a host of different Android-powered devices.
Meet the Expert
Expert meetings offer you the opportunity to set the agenda for personalized sessions with a Hexnode expert. Deployment specialists, executives, and industry pros will be available to share their valuable insights. We have arranged slots for 1 to 1 discussions focused on your unique needs and business challenges. We also have a bunch of exhibition passes up for grabs for early registrants, so, hurry!
Highlights from MWC 2019
- Around 350 speakers shared their views and opinions on the future of the mobile industry. This included 10 keynote sessions and 42 track sessions.
- 59% of the total attendees were senior-level decision-makers including 7900 CEOs.
- Nearly 200 countries and territories were represented with the maximum number of attendees hailing from Spain.
- MWC2019 was declared as the largest tradeshow that is Carbon Neutral.
- MWC2019 also showed huge strides in female participation, with 28% of the conference speakers being female. 35% of keynote speakers were also female.
Things to keep in mind.
- Stay Connected: In an event as massive as MWC, you may not always get the chance to be up to date about your favorite vendors. Staying connected via social media is an easy solution to this dilemma. Following their accounts is a good start; for example, you can follow @hexnode on Instagram and @thehexnode on Twitter for timely updates regarding our booth. You can also check our hashtag #HexnodeMWC2020 for a quick dose of Hexnode related news.
- Plan and book ahead: The event brings in hordes of people from around the world, so you must plan your trip to Barcelona diligently. Accommodations should be booked in advance; once the event gets rolling, it would be quite hard to find a room nearby. If you are planning to have a meeting with a vendor, talk to them in advance regarding it, and set up a meeting.
- Install the MWC app: It is essential that you download and install the official MWC app. It gives you information regarding your favorite vendors like their stall numbers, demo timings, etc. You can get the iOS app and Android app at the Play Store and App Store respectively.