Samsung Knox Plugin
Operating System: Android
- App Configuration
Samsung has always been on its journey to meet the evolving mobility requirements of its customers. Samsung Knox IT solutions evolve to be a comprehensive Enterprise Mobility Management portfolio. It provides a suite of services to satisfy the business needs of a mobile device throughout its enterprise journey. Finding its way across 200+ countries in helping businesses achieve their goals, Samsung Knox provides a standardized set of security and management capabilities.
With Samsung Knox, Hexnode UEM renders useful Knox features across Samsung devices using Knox Service Plugin. It lets organizations generate and distribute policies to be provisioned seamlessly. Integration of Hexnode with Samsung Knox endpoints allows organizations to manage their entire device fleet remotely and determine how the enterprise workforce employs them to meet business needs.
- Remote configurations: Enterprise-based features can be remotely configured on Samsung devices using Knox Service Plugin.
- Integrity: The Knox product suite provides hardware-backed integrity and real-time protection for its devices.
- Secure booting mechanisms: Devices are built in such a way that it ensures real-time Kernel protection against Kernel threats and vulnerabilities.
- Security: Enterprise solutions from Knox offer defense-grade security, policy management, and compliance capabilities across all the devices within an organization.
- Firmware update: Knox Service Plugin makes it easier to automatically perform Firmware Over-the-air (FOTA) updates to devices.