Waiting on hexnode portal for long

expand collapsive

Hey guys,
I have been waiting on the portal to load for a long time. I have tried refreshing the page and opening it in a new window but nothing seems to be working out. Is anyone else facing this problem. I am using chrome to load the site.

All Replies

• Participant

maria

Participant

@jenson run a speed test on your device. Type speed test in the Google search bar and click the Run Speed Test button. If the test results are below the minimum requirement, your internet connection may be slow. If the test results are good, try clearing your browsing history, cookies, and cached data.

• Hey @jenson,
    Thank you for reaching out to us!

Slow website loading time can be due to several reasons.

The page may take time to load if multiple device actions have been queued. Cancel any devices actions that have been queued by clicking on the cross icon corresponding to the device action on the Action History page.
    The login page takes time to load when using two-factor authentication. The slow response time of the configured custom email server may be the reason. To rectify this, head over to Admin > Email and select Reset to set Hexnode as the default mail server.
    To learn more about the various reasons for slow website loading time, head over to our troubleshooting guide. If the problem persists, don’t hesitate to contact our support staff for a portal checkup.

Hope that helps your query.

Johan Blake
    Hexnode UEM