San Francisco, CA, 19 September 2023: Hexnode, the enterprise security solution of Mitsogo Inc. is gearing up to launch its fourth annual virtual user conference, HexCon23. Themed ‘Championing Growth,’ the three-day event, is scheduled to commence on September 20 until September 22. Like its previous editions, HexCon23 will be an open event hosting an impressive lineup of speakers from diverse facets of the cybersecurity industry and addressing the latest technology trends.
The event will start off with a keynote message by Apu Pavithran, Founder and CEO of Hexnode. The conference will feature additional insights from Rachana Vijayan (CMO and Director of Sales, Marketing, and Partnership), Sahad M (CTO), and Bijo Paulose John (COO).
1. Featured speakers: The event will be graced by a roster of notable speakers including Bryan Seely (Ethical Hacker and BBC News Cyber reporter), Mark Szewczul (Cybersecurity Strategist, AllThingsQuantum), Richard Stiennon (Chief Research Analyst, IT-Harvest), G.M.Faruk Ahmed (Senior Principal Officer, Rupali Bank Limited), and many other CEOs, CISOs, and industry experts across the globe.
2. Expert sessions: Attendees can choose from a diverse range of expert-led sessions and workshops that delve into cybersecurity practices, endpoint management strategies, and the latest innovations in the cyber realm.
3. Product demonstrations: Hexnode will showcase its latest product updates, and feature upgrades, offering attendees a firsthand glimpse into the platform’s capabilities. The session will be exclusive to customers and partners.
4. Panel discussions and interviews: The event will feature informative panel discussions and interviews, where industry experts, thought leaders, and key influencers will join together to share their insights and expertise, on relevant topics, allowing attendees to gain valuable perspectives and a deeper understanding of the subject matter.
5. Networking opportunities: HexCon23 will offer ample networking opportunities for attendees to connect with fellow IT professionals, share experiences, and establish valuable industry contacts.
As the technology landscape continues to evolve, HexCon23 aims to empower IT professionals with the knowledge and tools they need to navigate the complexities of modern device management and security
– Rachana Vijayan, CMO, and Director of Sales and Partnership at Hexnode.
The previous HexCons were a huge success and garnered a lot of attention. This year, HexCon23 is poised to inspire, upskill, and facilitate networking, while unveiling an expanded security roadmap for businesses.
Registration for HexCon23 is open now. To reserve your spot and access more information, visit the official HexCon23 website at >>> https://www.hexnode.com/events/hexcon23/register/
Hexnode, an award-winning cloud-based Unified Endpoint Management (UEM) solution, was developed with the mission of helping enterprises manage their device fleet. Recognizing the value of corporate data and witnessing the emergence of BYODs, COPEs, and COBOs, Hexnode has been in an endeavor of introducing intelligent technologies to safeguard devices against threats and thefts. It offers full mobility management software compatible with all major platforms, including Android, Windows, iOS, macOS, Fire OS, and Apple TVs. Hexnode, known for its enthusiastic support crew, offers a free trial for those interested in giving it a try.