According to Gartner, “The Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice is a recognition of vendors in this market by verified end-user professionals, taking into account both the number of reviews and the overall user ratings.” To ensure fair evaluation, Gartner maintains rigorous criteria for recognizing vendors with a high customer satisfaction rate.
To be recognized as Gartner Peer Insights Customer Choice, the participating vendor requires 50 or more reviews from customers and a rating of more than 4.2. Hexnode has a rating of 4.7 from 171 published reviews as of November 21st, 2019. We believe this distinction is a testimony to our determination and hard work. Here are few excerpts from customer reviews that contributed to the distinction
- Hexnode MDM is the best out for MDM, and has a great price. Support is awesome!
— Project Manager in the Services Industry
- Up to beat with any other MDM agent out there
— Wireless Admin in the Government Industry
- A great MDM that’s easy to use and has the best technical support I’ve ever seen
— IT Manager in the Manufacturing Industry
- Simple UI with Tons of Functionality Under the Hood
— IT Support Specialist in the Services Industry
- Flexible tools & comprehensive support make Hexnode a great fit for a variety of industry
— Inventory Manager in the Retail Industry
- Easy to use and scale. Moved the company to Macbooks and needed an MDM, this worked.
— Director in the Services Industry
- Great tool, works well for remote management across countries.
— Business Development Manager in the Services Industry
Once again, thank you to all our wonderful customers. If you have a Hexnode story to share, we encourage you to join the Gartner Peer Insights crowd and weigh in.
The GARTNER PEER INSIGHTS CUSTOMERS’ CHOICE badge is a trademark and service mark of Gartner, Inc., and/or its affiliates, and is used herein with permission. All rights reserved. Gartner Peer Insights Customers’ Choice constitutes the subjective opinions of individual end-user reviews, ratings, and data applied against a documented methodology; they neither represent the views of nor constitute an endorsement by, Gartner or its affiliates.