The biggest mobile event in the world is back! We’re talking about the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, which commences another edition on 27th February and goes on all the way till March 2. The event is also home to MWC’s startup event, 4FYN. Their goal,
“To support startups, investors and companies to connect and launch new business ventures together.”
Whether you’re a mobile operator, device manufacturer, technology vendor, provider or even a tech enthusiast interested in the future of the mobile world – this is the place to be. It’s got the who’s who of the mobile world under one roof – and Hexnode’s going to be there right in the mix.
In the post-pandemic era, MWC sees the return of its gargantuan following with registrants from over 180 countries worldwide attending the event, along with 1600+ international media representatives and analysts stopping by. With such a wide audience, you’d be sure to find opportunities to raise brand awareness and broaden your network.
Hexnode at MWC23
Stop by Stand L28 in Hall 2 – we’ll have a team of solutions experts on hand to answer your questions about everything Hexnode, while also showcasing cool new features and solutions.
What to Expect from our Demo
Our experts will present a detailed demo of Hexnode, detailing some very key features relevant to your requirements. Here are just a few key features you can expect from the demo presentation:
- Digital Signage: Digital signage marketing is brimming with potential. Get the most out of your digital screens through impactful branding and digital signage marketing. Our experts can help you realise that potential by setting up interactive kiosks and digital signages on a host of different Android-powered devices.
- Telecom Expense Management: With the advent of 5G and the introduction of 6G, data expenses are set to skyrocket even further. Our product specialists look forward to getting you up to speed on the latest features on telecom expense management. Time to say goodbye to data overages, massive cell phone bills, and operational inefficiencies.
- IoT management: Hexnode has seen some leaps and bounds in the past year with respect to its IoT functionality. Join our pros while they showcase seamless IoT management across an array of devices like Apple TV, Raspberry Pi, Android, Android TV devices, wearables and more. Moreover, with extended support towards AOSP devices, there’s plenty to catch the eye.
All this and much more from Stand L28 in Hall 2!
Meet an Expert
Set up a meeting with a Hexnode expert and create a customized agenda tailored to your requirements. Industry pros, deployment specialists and executives will be available to discuss your unique needs. Book your slot to arrange a one-on-one session to address all your endpoint management needs. Oh, and we’ve got a bunch of exhibition passes for early registrants – hurry up and book that slot!
Highlights from MWC 2022
- MWC and 4YFN 2022 saw a total number of over 61000 attendees.
- The hybrid event saw more than 352 hours of content delivered, from keynotes to various hybrid and physical events.
- MWC hosted 1000+ speakers throughout the entire event, sharing their views and opinions on the future of the mobile industry.
- Over 49% of the total attendees were senior-level decision-makers – Director level and above.
- Over 46% of the physical attendees were from the Telco industry.
- Nearly 200 countries and territories were represented.
- 1063 startup founders and 624 startup exhibitors showed up to MWC22.
- 161 delegations to the ministerial programmes from 124 countries, comprising of senior government officials and industry leaders also attended MWC 2022, as well as 37 international organizations.
Things to Keep in Mind
- Stay Connected: In an event as massive as MWC, you may sometimes miss out on updates from your favorite vendors. Staying connected via social media is an easy solution to this dilemma. Following their accounts is a good start; for example, you can follow @hexnode on Instagram and @thehexnode on Twitter for timely updates regarding our booth. You can also check our hashtag #HexnodeMWC2023 for a quick dose of Hexnode related news.
- Plan and book ahead: The event brings in hordes of people from around the world, so you must plan your trip to Barcelona diligently. Accommodations should be booked in advance; once the event gets rolling, it would be quite hard to find a room nearby. If you are planning to have a meeting with a vendor, correspond with them in advance, and set up a meeting.
- Install the MWC app: It is essential that you download and install the official MWC app. It gives you information regarding your favorite vendors like their stall numbers, demo timings, etc. You can get the iOS app and Android app at the Play Store and App Store respectively.
The biggest mobile event of the year is bound to have some huge developments –if you’re affiliated with the industry in any way, you’re not going to want to sit this one out. Now that you’ve got all the info you need, make sure to stop by and check in with us at MWC 2023! We’re looking forward to having you there!