Delivering the world’s most trusted Android Enterprise mobile computers, Zebra technologies provide everything that a business wants. Android Enterprise is an initiative led by Google to consolidate Android devices and apps in the enterprise workplace. To configure device-specific features for which there is no Android Enterprise API available, Zebra’s OEMConfig turns out to be the best alternative. Integrating Zebra devices to Hexnode UEM lets IT administrators configure OEM-specific device-oriented settings to streamline device workflows. Importing Zebra OEMConfig powered by MX to Hexnode is all that the organization is required to do. Zebra’s OEMConfig app infuses additional features exclusively for enterprises to manage their fleet of Zebra devices. It includes business-class worry-free Wi-Fi, wireless WAN connectivity, support for DataWedge restrictions, file management capabilities, and Zebra’s value-added service access.
- Unified interface: OEMConfig offers a unified interface for managing Zebra Android devices regardless of the specific APIs required to do the task.
- Centralized control: With Zebra OEMConfig, customers can configure hundreds of features, including device settings in Zebra’s Mobility Extensions (Mx) as well as settings in other Mobility DNA tools—no proprietary integration or coding required—and no waiting for an EMM provider to add support for new features.
- Mobility DNA: Zebra mobile computers are aided with an intelligent suite of software and utilities called Mobility DNA, making it best suited to work with UEM environments.
- Ensure configuration success: Zebra OEMConfig provides administrators with the peace of mind that comes from knowing that the configurations were successfully applied. With instant visibility into any failed configurations, adminstrators can take immediate action to resolve issues, protecting device performance, device security and workforce productivity.
- Advanced security management/secure system settings: Enhance the security of Zebra devices by remotely configuring the camera, audio, connectivity, and storage settings using the OEMConfig app.
- Easy to deploy: With the unique architecture of this solution, new features on Zebra mobile devices are automatically supported in an EMM. Users can just install Zebra OEMConfig on their devices and they’re ready to go. Every time Zebra adds a new device feature, Zebra OEMConfig will be updated to enable the EMM to instantly support it. And, customers can get the app through their EMM with Managed Google Play or from Zebra.com, for EMMs that support OEMConfig outside of Google Play.
- Secure UI settings: Make your Zebra devices more enterprise-friendly by seamlessly managing the UI settings such as display, notifications, home key menu control, power key menu control, etc., using the OEMConfig app.
- Easy to use: Zebra OEMConfig couldn’t be more intuitive—users can just click their way through the user interface to find the features they want to enable.
Zebra Technologies is a global company that designs, manufactures, and sells automatic identification and data capture products in more than 100 countries worldwide. Zebra is now a leading brand in barcode printers, barcode scanners, RFID technology, handheld computers, etc. You can find their products and technology solutions everywhere – in shops, hospitals, warehouses, sports stadiums, airports, post offices, factories, logistics companies, government institutions and metro stations.
Zebra has partnered with Brno Shared Service center to provide services such as maintenance, technical support, repair, and managed and professional services, including cloud-based subscriptions. They empower frontline businesses, including retail/e-commerce, manufacturing, transportation and logistics, healthcare, public sector and other industries, to provide them with a performance edge. With over 10,000 partners across 100 countries, Zebra provides better visibility of industry-tailored, end-to-end solutions that intelligently connect people, assets and data to help our customers make business-critical decisions.
Zebra Technologies Corporation Corporate and International Headquarters 3 Overlook Point Lincolnshire, Illinois 60069 USA