Freshservice helps organizations simplify their IT operations with its cloudbased help desk and IT service management solution. Built from the ground up as a multi-tenant SaaS product, it now serves more than 40000 SMB, midmarket, and enterprise customers around the globe. As an integral part of the Freshworks product family, it offers features that empower administrators to manage assets, incidents, problems, change, and releases.
Integrating Hexnode UEM in Freshservice enables organizations to sync their IT assets managed by Hexnode into Freshservice asset management. Hence, it provides IT agents with the data they need to streamline IT service management. In addition, agents have the added benefit of performing UEM functionalities on the managed devices without ever leaving the Freshservice instance.
- Integrated Platform: The modern service management solution from Freshservice leverages a single platform to bridge silos, isolate problems, improve time to resolution, and more.
- Robust automation: Powerful automation and no-code workflows help IT agents eliminate repetitive tasks and focus more on important works.
- Better global search algorithms: The universal search function in Freshservice is designed to identify requests across various IT service desk modules and produce instant results.
- Actionable reporting & analytics: The Analytics module in Freshservice generates intuitive reports and optimizes the IT service delivery.
- Intuitive UI: The ITIL-aligned service desk software is designed with a simple, crisp, and aesthetically pleasing UI that makes the service environment more straightforward.