Twingate provides a secure access platform that replaces or augments legacy VPNs with a modern Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) solution that combines enterprise-grade security with a consumer-grade user experience. It can be set up in less than 15 minutes and integrates with all major cloud providers and identity providers. Twingate helps companies move towards a Zero Trust architecture by tying every network event to an identity—user, device, and service—giving businesses unparalleled control and visibility over activity across their entire network. Twingate is delivered as a software-as-a-service (SaaS) product, with downloadable software components that are installed on end-user and other devices. The connector is deployed behind a firewall and remains invisible to the internet, replacing the need for public VPN gateways that are susceptible to lateral attacks. The solution empowers IT and DevOps teams to easily configure a software-defined perimeter without changing infrastructure while managing user access to internal apps, whether on-prem or in the cloud. Upgrade access to legacy applications, add a layer of security for SaaS applications and modernize infrastructures with Twingate while enjoying enterprise-grade performance that is optimized to user needs.
- Zero-trust access: Resource-level control means hackers don’t gain access to the entire network when one user is compromised.
- Scales effortlessly: Twingate requires minimal maintenance and can easily scale from 10 to 10,000 resources.
- Invisible to the internet: With Twingate, the network is invisible to the internet, significantly reducing exposure to opportunistic attacks.
- Always-on, transparent security: Once enabled, the client app requires no user interaction and automatically provides access to all authorized resources.
- Better online experience: Split tunneling and no backhauling means crisper video calls, more responsive web browsing, lower latency and fewer connection problems.
Twingate provides businesses and their distributed workforces with modern, secure remote access to private resources. Twingate started in 2019 with an ambition to solve the challenges every company faces around securing remote access. Although almost every technology evolved over the preceding 15 years and moved to the cloud, the way that people work has also changed, but remote access was still overwhelmingly provided via VPNs, a technology that has been essentially unchanged since the 1990s. In addition, complex migration paths and lack of ease of use were intimidating barriers to adopting a better, more secure approach. Twingate understands that great security solutions also require a focus on usability, maintainability, and reliability. They deliver enterprise-grade services with consumer-grade usability, whether it is an IT administrator who lives and breathes information security or an end-user who wants to be able to get on with your job, wherever they may be.
541 Jefferson Ave, Redwood City, California 94063, US