Operating System: Android, iOS and iPadOS, macOS, Windows
- Endpoint Protection
Want to know more about this product?
Thank you! Your inquiry has been received. You will be hearing back from us soon!
OpenVPN® is the market-proven leader in secure virtualized networking. Our cloud-based platform enables organizations to maintain secure communication between their distributed workforce, IoT / IIoT devices, and the online services they rely on daily. Built on the market-proven OpenVPN protocol, the solution combines advanced network security, encrypted remote access, and content filtering into a virtualized secure network that provides the best of VPN, SD-WAN, SASE, and ZTNA security.
- Zero trust network access
- Provide your workforce with Zero Trust Access (ZTA) to private applications distributed on-site and on the Cloud without exposing your entire network
- Enforce role-based and least privilege access policies to applications using identity-aware policies
- Federate identity using SAML for Single Sign On (SSO)
- Protect and secure access to SaaS by tunneling traffic to configured SaaS domain names through your private internet gateway
- OpenVPN Cloud uses the SASE architecture and distributes the networking and security functions in a tightly integrated fashion among multiple edge data centers around the world. OpenVPN Cloud Network as a Service (NaaS) offering creates a virtualized network, called Wide-area Private Cloud (WPC), dedicated to a specific customer’s use. Layer-3 OpenVPN tunnels are used for connecting the customer’s devices and networks to the WPC, thus providing WAN capabilities as well as ZTNA functionality. In addition, from the same edge Regions, all egress and ingress packets are subjected to firewall rules and IDS/IPS. DNS traffic is securely encrypted within the tunnel and DNS-based content filtering is available to protect against malicious and undesirable Internet content.
- OpenVPN Connect client applications are available for Windows, macOS, iOS, and Android
- Configuration profile files allow for easily distributable connection configuration
- OpenVPN open-source client is available on Linux and also embedded in many routers
OpenVPN offers two solutions that both work with OpenVPN Connect Client:
- Access server: Self-hosted solution that runs on Linux. It is available on all popular IaaS Cloud marketplaces, and as a virtual appliance for VMware and Hyper-V.
- OpenVPN cloud: Is a Network as a Service (NaaS) offering that has Points of Presence (PoP) all around the world and creates a virtualized network, called Wide-area Private Cloud (WPC), to securely connect your remote users, IoT devices, networks, and applications.
OpenVPN® provides secure, reliable virtualized network connections between devices, applications, and users within a zero-trust environment.
6200 Stoneridge Mall Road, 3rd Floor Pleasanton, California 94588