Hexnode UEM integrates with Unitec to provide a fluid remote management experience.
Unitech’s Android devices have superior manageability with app configurations. The Unitech OEMConfig app is capable of exerting a granular level of control over the device. Hexnode UEM empowers enterprises to take full advantage of this advanced manageability while adding an additional layer of security on top. The devices can leverage the Android Enterprise program and enroll in Hexnode UEM. Once enrolled, Hexnode UEM can utilize both the native management features provided by Android and the advanced features from the OEMConfig to provide a simple and optimal device management experience. Leveraging Android Enterprise features means that app installations and updates can be done instantly, and leveraging the OEMConfig allows Hexnode to control software updates at a granular level that would not have been possible with Android Enterprise alone.
Unitech’s Windows devices can be enrolled in Hexnode UEM and managed using the existing infrastructure. Hexode UEM is capable of managing application installation and updates, monitoring and maintaining device security and health, and much more.
- Over the Air updates: System firmware can be deployed over-the-air to keep the device software up to date.
- StageGO configurations: The application and the configurations necessary to set up StageGO can be deployed remotely to the devices. This allows instant and zero-touch provisioning of devices.
- Advanced WLAN configurations: Advanced WLAN configurations can be deployed to devices with Unitech OEMConfig via Hexnode UEM. This allows the devices to remain connected to the network without having to enter the configurations manually.
- Kiosk mode: Devices can be provisioned to enter a Kiosk mode where only certain applications are allowed to run.
- MoboLink and Unitech Scanner Utility configurations: Configurations to set up MoboLink and Unitech Scanner Utility can be deployed remotely via Hexnode UEM.
Unitech is a global AIDC (Automatic Identification and Data Capture) technology provider with over 40 years of experience. Their range of products includes –
- Mobile Computers
- Rugged Handheld PDAs
- Industrial Tablets
- Barcode Scanners
- RFID Readers
- IoT solutions
Unitech solutions provide immense value to its customers in logistics, healthcare, retail, warehousing, manufacturing, government, transportation, and field services. With the vision of being a comprehensive solution provider, Unitech has evolved to serve several other industrial sectors with innovative applications of Remote Management and Artificial Intelligence.