Samoby Mobile Digital Experience Monitoring
Operating System: Android, iOS and iPadOS, macOS, Windows
- Reduce support calls by early detection of hardware or network failures and proactive solving.
- Reduce time to solve incidents by accessing complete device hardware, software, and network timeline log
- Know and empower users: user habits, most used apps, shadow IT,…
- Have a quick overview of your fleet health, with a synthetic dashboard for management reporting
- Advanced location tracking: Collect real-time metrics on device hardware health (Battery, CPU, RAM, Storage, reboot,…), Receive proactive alerts if hardware health degrades, Visualize Detailed synthetic reports of fleet health evolution and faulty device lists.
- Monitor and troubleshoot mobile connectivity in a hybrid work context:Access to a detailed history of network coverage and quality of service anywhere mobile android/ioS device is: home or public Wifi, operator network, for Data, VoWifi or VoLTE. Receive proactive alerts when detecting faulty Access points or devices with connectivity problems. Visualize detailed synthetic reports of the network used, and identify faulty devices or access point
Insure communication security and confidentiality.
- Know user habits and enforce company fair usage rules: Visualize Detailed synthetic reports of app usage, data connection traffic, app stability, and cloud app response times. Know apps that are used and those that are not. Receive alerts and limit overuse of operator data plan, or limit VideoOverIP. Send users proactive alerts about their device usage, or warnings about ongoing outages, to reduce support calls.
Samoby provide enterprise class Cloud solutions for managing mobile user security and digital experience.
C/ Marie Curie, 8-14 08045 Barcelona Spain