With unparalleled connectivity and configuration options, FileBrowser Professional can be used to seamlessly integrate business storage into the iOS and macOS workflow, supporting on-premise and cloud storage, for instance, SharePoint. FileBrowser integrates fully with Microsoft Office and iWork apps to keep documents on the network. Your mobile users can now use the same workflow similar to laptop and desktop users. Whether it’s PDF annotation, video, audio or image presentations, folder management, or document review, Stratospherix apps are the ideal tools for the task. FileBrowser Professional is fully configurable via Hexnode. Every setting within the app can be locked down or left to the user’s discretion, allowing FileBrowser Professional to comply with your corporate security policies.
- Access file servers and cloud storage securely with a full remote setup: Set up server or cloud connections so the app is ready to browse files upon initial installation. Restrict actions to protect resources and comply with your mobile security policies. Remove unused features to streamline and simplify workflows.
- Bi-directional automatic sync and backup features: View documents and optionally store and sync them for offline viewing, present a video/PowerPoint/Keynote directly from the server, copy and move between any types of storage, from single files to whole directories.
- Supports all standard storage protocols and cloud services: Get the same connectivity, and simple user interface whether you’re accessing SMB servers, FTP, WebDAV, Amazon S3, Backblaze B2, Google Drive, Box, Dropbox, OneDrive or SharePoint.
- Advanced integrations come as standard: Supports Microsoft Distributed File Systems, Active Directory authentication, per-app VPN and iOS data protection.
- FileBrowser for education and enterprise files versions: Consider the streamlined FileBrowser for Education version for education rollouts, available with a bulk purchase discount via Apple School Manager. For supported storage access solutions, learn more about Enterprise Files, the most fully-featured app with tailored support for large organizations.
Stratospherix provides mobile file management solutions for iOS and macOS devices. The FileBrowser series and Enterprise Files apps lead the field in connectivity and functionality. They design robust apps for the enterprise as well as personal use.