Proxy Server is required to establish a secure connection between your device and the internet. If required, you can configure the proxy settings for Hexnode MDM Server. While configuring the proxy settings, you need to provide the server name or the IP address of the proxy server and the port number.
To configure proxy settings
- Navigate to Admin.
- Click on Proxy Settings.
You will have the following options to be configured.
- No proxy for connection – Check this option if you don’t want to use proxy server for establishing connection with the internet.
- Use proxy server – Check this option if you want to use proxy server for establishing connection with the internet.
- Server Name – Provide the proxy server name.
- Port – Provide the port number of the proxy server.
- Enable Authentication – Check this option to enable authentication and provide username and password.
Click on Save to configure the proxy settings.