Airplay is a feature that allows you to stream images, videos and live screen on an Apple TV or Airplay-enabled device from an iOS/macOS device wirelessly. This policy for iOS let your iOS device connect to an AirPlay-enabled device on the same network. To do so, you need to add the AirPlay-enabled device from Policies.
- Go to Policies.
- Select an existing policy or create a new one.
- Select AirPlay from iOS Settings.
Click on Add Airplay device to add a new AirPlay-enabled device. Then enter the
- Device name: To identify an AirPlay-enabled device, provide its name.
- Password: The password to establish a connection between the devices.
Once a device is added, you’ll get three additional options.
- Remove all: This option is displayed on top of the device listing and it’ll remove every device from the list.
- Edit: Displayed to the right of each device listing, this option lets you edit the device name and password of the existing AirPlay-enabled devices.
- Delete: Delete a device from the list.