Unsupported Screen Size: The viewport size is too small for the theme to render properly.

Data Management for iOS

• This topic has 7 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 21 hours, 38 minutes ago by Michelle Hendricks. This post has been viewed 1187 times
Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Michelle Hendricks
    Hexnode MDM
    -1 pt

Data Management helps in monitoring data usage in iOS devices. It helps in tracking both mobile and Wi-Fi data. You can track the data usage and restrict the usage on exceeding the pre-configured data limit.

You can also set up the data usage limit, track daily/monthly usage and notify the admin/user on the data usage via email. Reports can be generated for data consumption for mobile/Wi-Fi/total data.

App-wise data tracking and restrictions can be set to identify the data-hogging apps, control the data usage within the app and much more.

This feature is on its way. Meanwhile, stay updated with our latest releases.

Cheers!
    Michelle Hendricks
    Hexnode MDM

This post has received 1 vote down.
    #4160 Score: 0
    GD

Is there an update when this will be released?  I really like Hexnode and happy with everything so far, however I did register on the premise that these features were going to be released in Q3.

Thank you

#4204 Score: 0
    Michelle Hendricks
    Hexnode MDM
    -1 pt

Hey GD,

We have released a brand new feature Network Usage Rules. With this you can now restrict the applications from using cellular data on your iOS devices. You can also restrict the data usage on roaming.

Network usage rules can be set only on the applications that have been installed on the devices via Hexnode.

Here is where you can find this option in your Hexnode portal.

• Go to Policies > iOS > Expense Management > Network Usage Rules.

Have a look at iOS Network usage rules to know more.

Cheers!
    Michelle Hendricks
    Hexnode MDM

#4634 Score: 0
    GD

Thank you Michelle,

What I would like to know is when are we able to see the Data usage on IOS devices as mentioned.  Network usage rules are a very nice start, but what was stated is:

“You can also set up the data usage limit, track daily/monthly usage and notify the admin/user on the data usage via email. Reports can be generated for data consumption for mobile/Wi-Fi/total data.

App-wise data tracking and restrictions can be set to identify the data-hogging apps, control the data usage within the app and much more.”

That is what we are waiting for.  Is there a timeline on this?

Thank you!

#4636 Score: 0
    Michelle Hendricks
    Hexnode MDM
    -1 pt

Hey GD,

Thanks again for reaching out to us.

Our team is working on this feature and it is currently in the development phase. We hope that we can release this feature within two months.

Meanwhile, stay tuned to our latest releases here.

Cheers!
    Michelle Hendricks
    Hexnode MDM

#4637 Score: 0
    sakirskr

Is there an update when this will be released?  I really like Hexnode and happy with everything so far, however I did register on the premise that these features were going to be released in Q3.

Thank you

#4642 Score: 0
    Grace Baker
    1 pt

Hey sakirskr,

Thanks for reaching out to us.

Our team is currently working on this feature.  The feature is expected to be released within two months.

Please stay informed about our latest releases here.

Cheers!
    Grace Baker
    Hexnode MDM

#7166 Score: 0
    GD

Anything new on this?  We keep getting told about 2 months but nothing has changed.  This is a very important feature to us.  It was the reason our company chose Hexnode specifically.  Other MDM’s are able to do this now.  Can we please get a better estimate of release?

I have used the feature in Expense Management, but we are looking for Data tracking to be able to see what apps are using all the data first.

Thank you

#7296 Score: 0
    Michelle Hendricks
    Hexnode MDM
    -1 pt

Hey GD,

Thank you for your patience.

The feature is on the final development stage and will be rolled out once it’s been finalized by our team. Hope this would take around 1-1.5 months for the feature to get released.

I am really sorry for the inconvenience caused. Will keep you posted once the feature is available.

Cheers!
    Michelle Hendricks
    Hexnode MDM

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.