Disable Technician for a while

expand collapsive

Hi Guys,
I have been testing Hexnode for a while. And I have added few additional technicians for monitoring purposes. But, now I need to block the technician for a while, as he won’t be available for a while, but it should’nt be deleted. How can I do that now?

All Replies

• Hexnode

grace-baker

Hey, Thanks for reaching out to us.

Please navigate to Admin-> Technicians and Roles. You will be able to see the list of technicians and their details. Please navigate to the end of the row along which the details of the desired technician are displayed. You will be able to find a toggle button. You can turn off the toggle button to disable the technician. When the technician is back, you can turn on the button. This will give the technician his/her privileges back.

Cheers!
    Grace Baker
    Hexnode MDM

• Hexnode

grace-baker

Hey, Thanks for reaching out to us.

Yes, it is. Please login to the portal and navigate to Admin-> Technicians and Roles. You will be able to see the list of technicians. To delete a technician, click on the trash icon at the end of the row along which the details of the desired technician is displayed. You will be asked to enter the password of the logged-in user to confirm the deletion process.

Check out delete a technician to know more on the same.

Cheers!
    Grace Baker
    Hexnode MDM